Número total de visualizações de páginas

segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

Uma Karuna Thurman








Uma Karuna Thurman
29 de Abril de 1970
1,83cm

Trivia:
In Polynesian, her name means "kiss".
Quentin Tarantino considers her as his muse.
Her father, Robert Thurman, is a professor of Indo-Tibetan Buddhist Studies at Columbia University School of Religion. He was the first westerner to become a Tibetan Buddhist monk. Uma was named for a Hindu goddess.

Personal Quotes
  • You learn that the first failure isn't the end. I thought I'd seen the end of my career 10 times over. I've experienced them as death blows. What's nice - after numerous efforts, successes, failures, losses, professional and personal - is to actually accept you're not going to ace your life. You suffer, then you get on with it. You may spend three months in bed, but, eventually, you're going to have to get up.
  • Before I had my child, I thought I knew all the boundaries of myself, that I understood the limits of my heart. It's extraordinary to have all those limits thrown out, to realize your love is inexhaustible.
 
  


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário