Número total de visualizações de páginas

sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Marion Cotillard


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Marion Cotillard
30 de Setembro de 1975

 
Personal Quotes
  • I don't think you learn how to act. You learn how to use your emotions and feelings, and my first teacher was my mother [Niseema Theillaud] and then I worked with my father [Jean-Claude Cotillard], who helped me to find in myself all those emotions and how to play with the emotions.
  • (On accepting the best actress Oscar for La vie en rose (2007) (aka "La Vie en Rose")) Thank you life, thank you love, and - it is true - there [are] some angels in this city.
  • Did a man really walk on the moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don't believe all they tell me, that's for sure.
  • The first thing I have to do to erase my French accent is think that it is actually possible, whereas for the moment, I think it's not. I have a lot of work.
  • My parents always told me that if you want something, you can do whatever you have to do to get it. As long as it's not against someone else.
  • I have a tendency to often share the point of view of the conspiracy theory.
  • I do like extreme characters, but I think they are extreme because they are full of passion - they are rich inside. Tina Lombardi [from Um Longo Domingo de Noivado (2004)] was such a beautiful character. What I love in her is that she's not a cliché of the femme fatale. She's just a girl who loves her man and feels desperate about losing him. It's not just about revenge. She is in that huge country, searching for something. She's lost, destroyed inside.
  • I started in musicals when I was very young. Both my parents are stage actors, and I was fascinated by their jobs. My father was a mime. When I was 5, a director friend of my family put me in his movie. I played a little girl with a dog, but I remember my scenes and I was entranced by acting. It was a dream to me - the passion of the profession was contagious.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário