Número total de visualizações de páginas

sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins


 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins  - 5 May 1988
Personal Quotes
  • I'm learning about tax at the moment with my accountant - pffffff! I use the NHS, I can't use public transport any more, doing what I do, I went to state school, I'm mortified to have to pay 50 per cent! Trains are always late, most state schools are shit and I've gotta give you like four million quid, are you 'avin a laugh? When I got my tax bill in from 19 I was ready to go 'n' buy a gun and randomly open fire.
  • [on singing her songs of heartbreak] Imagine if you weren't in an office job or whatever, and you were performing your feelings as I do. It's kind of like not getting over something isn't it, because every night you have to talk about it.
  • I love food and hate exercise. I don't have time to work out. I don't want to be on the cover of Playboy or Vogue. I want to be on the cover of Rolling Stone or Q. I'm not a trend-setter. I'm a singer. I'd rather weigh a ton and make an amazing album then look like Nicole Richie and do a shit album. My aim in life is never to be skinny.
  • When it comes to staying myself - my career isn't my life, it doesn't come home with me. So it's a piece of piss staying grounded and not being changed by it. The same things I've always liked still satisfy me. My team's the same and my group of friends are the same. Of course I'm bowled over by people's response to "21," and when I meet artists I love, it blows my mind. But it baffles me as well. I go home and my best friend laughs at me, rather than going to a celebrity-studded party to rub shoulders with people who know me but who I don't know. I'm Z-list when it comes to that shit.

 

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário