Número total de visualizações de páginas

segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

Christina Ricci









Christina Ricci
12 de Fevereiro de 1980
1.55cm
Nickname: Squant
Trivia:
Drives a Porsche Boxster.
Tiny at just over five feet, Ricci stopped growing when she was ten years old.
Nicknamed Squant by her siblings because of a childhood fascination with the Native American hero Squanto, who helped the first European settlers in America.
Pennsylvania rock band Anthrophobia has a song about Christina on their 1999 release, "In The Zero To 3 Movement." The song is called "Ricci" and it appears as track 3
Suffers from botanophobia (fear of plants). Admits to being especially afraid of houseplants.
Personal Quotes
  • I certainly hope I'm not still answering child-star questions by the time I reach menopause.
  • I'm not perfect-looking and I don't say the right things, I'm a little different, nothing really special, but I guess I come across as a little more real to people and that comes through on the screen. I know I look young, but with the right make-up I can look older. I definitely feel older.
  • My dream role would probably be a psycho killer, because the whole thing I love about movies is that you get to do things you could never do in real life, and that would be my way of vicariously experiencing being a psycho killer. Also, it's incredibly romantic.
  • I like playing people who are so afraid and ashamed of who they are and so disgusted by everyone around them that they decide to become the ultimate extreme of what they're afraid they are.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário