Número total de visualizações de páginas

segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2012

Ciara Princess Harris










Ciara Princess Harris
25 de Outubro de 1985
1.77cm

Nickname:
The First Lady of Crunk
The Princess
Princess of Crunk & B
Ci Ci

Trivia:
Used to be a cheerleader in high school.
Her album Goodies was a sales success, thanks to her many collaborations with stars like Ludacris, Missy Elliott and R. Kelly.
She was honored as Billboard's 2008 "Woman of the Year", because of her success in the music industry.
Has won 1 Grammy and been nominated numerous times.
Ciara's vocal type is a Mezzo-soprano, ranging 2 octaves 3 notes and 1 semitone.
Ciara confirmed a relationship with basketball player Amar'e Stoudemire

Personal Quotes
"I'm not totally innocent, and I do date. But as a young woman, I also demand respect".
"I love shopping! I'm impatient though. I'll go to the mall and in 30 minutes be ready to go".

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário