Número total de visualizações de páginas

sexta-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2012

Eliza Patricia Dushku







Eliza Patricia Dushku
30 de Dezembro 1980

Personal Quotes
  • Go big or go home. Because it's true. What do you have to lose?
  • [When asked how being in prison has changed her angry and aggressive "Buffy, Caçadora de Vampiros" (1997) and "Angel" (1999) character, Faith:] "How would prison change anyone? There was something about the fact that she's a Slayer, so she wouldn't really be there unless she wanted to be because she's got superhuman strength. She could have busted out of that joint if she really wanted to, but she and Angel developed this relationship. He was leading her down the road to redemption, kind of facing the things she's done and recovering from that and hopefully being a better her. She's been in there, doing the time, thinking. She's still a tough girl, but she really has to suppress her demons a little more. In these past few ["Angel"] shows, that's what we're seeing -- her teetering on the line between the old her and the new her" [Buffalo News, March 17, 2003].
  • I love leather and it's great to be a bad girl at times. But there is a time and place for everything. When I'm with Grandma it's flowers, and when I'm out on the town scoping guys, you know...
  • There are a lot of actresses out there who are the girl next door. I relate more to characters who have an edge.
  • You know, I really am probably one of the sweetest, most sensitive people you'll ever meet.
  • [on David Boreanaz and working with the "Angel" (1999)cast] "David is my brother, man. He's my boy, and we just have so much fun. We really just hit it off from the beginning, way back when, and I really love going and working with those guys".
  • [on working with the "Buffy, Caçadora de Vampiros" (1997) cast] "'I'm really proud of them all. Every time that I got back there, I'd feel like I was going back and seeing my high school friends again, because we'd been such good friends over the years. I'll miss not being able to go back and shoot with them, but they really turned it out for the finale and worked their asses off, and I'm just really proud of all of it".
  • Growing up I was as big a tomboy as you can get. When my father would take my three older brothers and me to games, we'd go into the boys' room. I have actually peed in the urinal at Fenway [Park-Red Sox stadium].

 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário