Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Rose Arianna McGowan














Rose Arianna McGowan
5 de Setembro 1973
1,63 cm

Trivia:
She was raised within the Italian chapter of the Children of God; an extremist Christian cult.
Second oldest of six children.
She knits, gardens, and collects shoes and Marlene Dietrich memorabilia.
Absolutely hates fish
Has agoraphobia and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder).
Has two Boston terriers named Bug and Fester.
She is of French and Irish descent
Her first language is Italian.
She adores British pop music.
She dreams of being a museum curator.

Personal Qoutes:
I think if I had lived back in Salem, I would have been burned at the stake.
I am going to be pretty kick ass by the time I'm thirty, and I can't wait!!
"I always thought I was more satanic than Manson" (Discussing the sinister reputation of her ex-fiancé Marilyn Manson).
I don't believe in rules. I would be happy to be climbing a pyramid when I'm 70. And I know I will be.
If one person starts crying, I'll cry. If one person has no money, I'll give them mine. If I had a bicycle growing up, I always felt incredibly guilty when I see someone sitting at the bus stop.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário