Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Mary Rose Byrne










Mary Rose Byrne
24 de Julho 1979
1,68 cm

Nickname: Rosie

Trivia:
Is of Scottish and Irish descent.
Favorite artistes include: Pat Benatar, Bob Marley, Fleet Foxes, Ryan Adams, Elvis Presley and Fleetwood Mac. She describes herself as having a wide taste in music
Her hobbies include yoga, swimming, bicycle riding, crosswords and reading.
Favorite actor is Jack Nicholson.
Both Byrne's parents are atheists, while she describes herself as agnostic.

Personal Quotes:
I'm starting to know how the world works a bit, and I'm learning more and more that the only thing that matters is what happens between 'action' and 'cut'. I'm allowing myself to be a bit more selfish, for want of a better word, just that it's OK to focus and that I don't have to be nice to everybody.
I see myself more as a character actress than a celebrity.
I think all this insecurity is partly because as an actor you are told when you can practice your craft. The majority of actors - unless you start your own theatre company - are at the beck and call of other people. They're told when they can do their art, whereas painters can paint, writers can write, musicians can play. But actors are always the subject of other people's scrutiny and opinion. I think it breeds more insecurity the more you work because you get rejected on a daily basis, purely for who you are, and not just on a physical basis but also for your personality or origin. My heart breaks every time I don't get a part.









Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário