Número total de visualizações de páginas

quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Milena Markovna Kunis











Milena Markovna Kunis
14 de Agosto 1983
1,63 cm

Trivia:
The talented Milena "Mila" Markovna Kunis was born in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, to a Jewish family.
She is a fan of the rock band Aerosmith.
Has two different eye colors: one blue, one green
Favorite movie is Dança Comigo
Was in a relationship with Macaulay Culkin
Her name is pronounced ME-luh koon-is.


Personal Quotes:
Blondes definitely do not have more fun. Trust me.
Well I was in Russia. I wasn't allowed to be religious. My whole family was in the Holocaust. My grandparents passed [away] and not many survived. After the Holocaust in Russia, you were not allowed to be religious. So my parents raised me to know I was Jewish. You know who you are inside. You don't need to tell the whole world. You believe what you believe, and that's what's important. And that's how I was raised. My family was like, "You are Jewish in your blood." We can celebrate Yom Kippur and Hannukah--but not by the book. We do it to our own extent because being in Russia...Bar Mitzvahs weren't held. When I was in school, you would still see anti-Semitic signs. One of my friends who grew up in Russia, she was in second grade. And she came home one day crying. Her mother asked why she was crying and she said on the back of her seat there was a swastika. Now this is a country that obviously does not want you. So my parents raised me Jewish as much as they could and came to America. I love my religion. I think it's a beautiful religion, but I took parts of it that I want for myself. I don't need to go to temple. I will, but I don't need to.

Trade Mark:
Different-colored eyes
Her husky voice

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário